We want you to keep healthy and safe. We are therefore happy to support you with our new video consultation hours.
We currently offer the following video consultation hours for our service:
|Tuesday||–||16:00 – 16:30|
|Wednesday||07:30 – 08:00||–|
In our guides below, you will find out
- which technical requirements should be met,
- how to arrange a video consultation,
- and what to consider during the appointment.
There, we also offer options for download and print-out of our guides.
Please note that video consultations are subject to agreement by phone.
Instructions for the video consultation
Please click on the -symbol or the headline to display the desired instructions.
What requirements must be met, and what do I have to consider?
Download the description (PDF)
Requirements for video consultation (German only)
- computer, notebook/laptop or tablet
If not already present as a part of your device, you additionally will need
- a camera (WebCam);
- a microphone;
- a stable Internet connection.
It may be useful to use a headset, i.e. lightweight headphones with a microphone. It is not possible to use smartphones for our video calls.
Depending on your computer, you will need one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 8TM or later;
- macOSTM 10.7 (Lion) or later;
- Linux®: UbuntuTM 12.04 or a comparable distribution respectively, or newer.
You should always use the latest version of your Internet browser.
IMPORTANT: The use of Internet ExplorerTM or Microsoft EdgeTM is not possible.
Safari and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Chrome is a registered trademark of Google LLC. Windows 8, Edge and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Firefox is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation in the U.S. and other countries. Opera is a registered trademark of Opera Software AS. Ubuntu is a registered trademark of Canonical Ltd. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
How do I start a video appointment?
Download the instructions
Video consultation guide (German only)
Appointment and preparation
- Please make an appointment for a video consultation by phone first at +49 (0)30 24 11 031.
- You will receive a confirmation by SMS or e-mail. This e-mail contains an Internet address (https://clickdoc.elvi.de) and an eight-digit access code, which is valid only for this date.
- Make sure that the technical and general requirements for the video consultation are met ( download: requirements (German only)).
Please make sure that the environment is quiet and undisturbed during the appointment.
- Open your Internet browser about 10 minutes before the agreed appointment. PLEASE NOTE: The video application does not work with Internet ExplorerTM or Microsoft EdgeTM.
- Enter the Internet address you received from us and open it: https://clickdoc.elvi.de
- On the page “CLICKDOC – Videosprechstunde”, please enter your first and last name and the access code from our e-mail.
- Now click on “Start session”.
- At your first appointment, the system checks that the camera and microphone are working and that the connection is good. You may be asked to allow access to the camera and microphone. Please confirm this by clicking “Allow”.
- After the system test, you are entering the waiting room.
- As soon as the previous appointment has finished, we will call you on your computer. When you accept our call, your appointment begins.
Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Download of the manuals
If you would like to have the instructions at hand, we also offer printable documents in PDF format (German only):
Technical requirements (PDF, 120 kB)
Create account (PDF, 102 kB)
Request appointment with the CLICKDOC app (PDF, 135 kB)
Request appointment online on our Internet page (PDF, 91 kB)
Video consultations (PDF, 101 kB)
The requirements and all four instructions in one single document. (PDF, 226 kB)
To view and print the PDF documents, you can open them in an Internet browser, or you need a program such as AdobeTM Acrobat Reader DCTM or another PDF viewer. Documents opened in an Internet browser can be printed under Microsoft WindowsTM with the shortcut <ctrl><p> and on AppleTM computers with the shortcut <cmd><p>.
Adobe and Acrobat Reader DC are registered trademarks of Adobe Inc. Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.